Google Review on InVisionary Coaching:
- All I can say is amazing, I have been smoke free for over a month now!!!!
I thought this would never happen for me, I've smoked for over 30 years and have tried many times to stop smoking. This time is different, I feel like I have always been a non smoker, I can have my coffee on the porch every morning with no triggers, I'm able to be around people smoking no problem at all. I love breathing freely, my cough is gone and I don't have to worry about smelling like smoke.
Thank you Susan, this was all possible because of you. KM 11/23/2020
Google Review on InVisionary Coaching:
- Thank you Susan! I am a successful non-smoker. I waited a month to write this review, so I would know that I no longer have the urge to smoke. If you are committed to being a non-smoker, then I would highly recommend that you contact Susan. She is an awesome person, and she will give you the tools to be successful. I had been a smoker for 40+ years, we did have an emotional session, but as all smokers will say they have an emotional attachment to cigarettes. I feel better than I have in years, and look forward to feeling even better as time goes on without tobacco in my life. My only regret is that I did not contact Susan sooner. If you are ready to put cigarettes out of your life for good, I would highly recommend you contact Ms. Susan, a wonderful, kind person, who is truly dedicated to helping you. I will refer her to anyone who asks how I finally quit. She is an exceptional person! Thanks Susan ~ Best to you always, Maggie 11/2/2020
- Update: It was one year ago today that you relieved me of a 55 year smoking habit!! Well done lady! I have been a nonsmoker since that session. Thank you so very much. Be Well! B.M.
- I just can't let another minute go by without taking the time to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! Things are going so well at this point,I can't even believe it. Well, yes I can. 😊 While I will admit, there are these interesting urges to go outside and do what my habit dictates, when I actually think about physically doing it, I really can't imagine actually picking up an American Spirit and putting it to my lips and lighting it. It seems repulsive to me, and also very foreign if that makes sense. I actually do see myself as a non-smoker now. Also, when these urges come on, I imagine that there is a little troll demon at my feet, tugging at my leg. I tell it to Fuck off, and I visualize it dropping to the ground on all fours, scurrying off like a rat. It's highly satisfying, and by the time I am done, the "urge" is gone, and I feel more power. I think it's interesting because I remember telling that to the pack of American Spirits as I threw them away. I am super tired as you said I would be, and I am just giving in to that and sleeping whenever I need to. I took 3 naps yesterday! Yesterday was the first time my stomach wasn't in knots for I don't know how long. Amazing!!!! I am looking forward to seeing all the other improvements over the next several weeks/months. Susan, I will keep you updated as I go along, but just needed to share this with you now. I believe that we always must express our gratitude to those who help us, and right now, that is you! I know that my effort and participation are a crucial part which is making this happen, but without your help, I didn't know where or how to start. Thank you again and again for getting to know me, and developing a custom plan for me to get me demon free! It is working! And I know, that it is a permanent change this time! I am going through this with ease and grace, and have so much hope and excitement for future. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me. I will always be grateful! Betty N
- I have never been hypnotized before. This was my last resort to assist me with quitting smoking! Showed up for first appointment to determine if this was for me. I left so optimistic. I went back for the actual appointment to HOPEFULLY assist me in quitting smoking. It was fantastic. Susan was able to walk through the steps with me. It was a fun, exciting and inspirational appointment and I have been thrilled. It worked! I am not craving a cigarette, I do not want to be around a cigarette and I am truly happy. I appreciate you, Susan. You saved me! Betty B
- I still haven't come even close to smoking since she helped me! I think it's been nearly seven months? Why count when you don't miss 'em! THANK YOU!!!! Mike O
- I'm writing to tell you how much my life has changed since I met you that first time. During our consultation I was really just there to see what it was about due to my curiosity. You covered everything that could have possibly gotten in the way of not smoking anymore. What you gave me to complete before I came back gave me so much insight into my habits and triggers, stuff I wasn't even aware of. I almost didn't hire you because your fee was so low. I was afraid you weren't experienced enough. After getting to know you I know you are more experienced with more success than any of the others I talked with and they were double and sometimes way more expensive. One of the hypnotists even said "you get what you pay for." Well, I got what I wanted in one session and it's 9 months later. I still think about smoking once in a while but it's just a fleeting thought and then it's gone. I understand my subconscious mind much better too! Thank you for all your help and caring. My life is active and healthy now! Julia P
- I got duped! Not by Susan, but by another so-called hypnotist. I wanted to save money. I thought her fee was too high. This person did not prepare me to be a nonsmoker. I went in, talked a little and then the hypnosis started. At the end I was told it probably would be another session or two before I quit. I felt the edge was off, but not a real change. So to make a long story short, it would have cost me over $300 for those 3 sessions. I said no thank you and called Tobacco Freedom and spoke with Susan. She invited me to come in. She was a former smoker (the other person was not) and knows what it was like to be a heavy smoker and using all sorts of ways to quit. She sent me home with some homework that prepared me to know my triggers and more. When I came back she did much more than the simple hypnosis session. I left as a nonsmoker last year. There are times I thought about smoking, but it was just a thought and I didn't follow through on it. It wasn't hard, no cravings, no anxiety. I just had to remain aware of those times I used to smoke but no longer do, like when I'm drinking wine and I don't even want to smoke then either anymore! I'm am forever grateful what she did and what she taught me. Patti L
- I am very very satisfied with Susan. She is a wonderful woman and made me feel so comfortable . She helped me through everything on my issues to stop smoking and then when I left she didn't just say bye-bye leave you high and dry, she actually continued to send me things to listen to and gave me things to work on. She's great if you're serious about quitting smoking. You need to go see her as I've tried it all and what she did was the only thing that's working for me and I was a smoker for over 50 years" Cheri M.
- "My first anniversary! I started chewing when I was 16. I walked out of Susan's office as someone who used to chew and no longer does! I think what made the difference is that she didn't treat it like I was a smoker of cigarettes and knew there was a different way to help me quit. I liked that she has been doing this with mind-body which I'd never heard of, but now I know the stress I used to carry in my mouth and hand can be dealt with in better ways. It was hard to reach out, but I'm happy now, I'm free a year later! JC.
- "I would like to share a experience I had over the Thanksgiving holiday.. I did a Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy session with Susan back in September of 2015... I have no family in AZ that smoke but I do have a son and daughter in law and their father who smoke A LOT in Colorado. They all came to visit me for the week over the holiday... I was concerned about how this would play out... after spending it with them I wanted to share how EXCITED and HAPPY I was that I didn't smoke once, not even one puff... SUSAN did a remarkable job at helping me with this and I would HIGHLY recommend her as a therapist to ANY one who not only wanted to quit smoking, but any addiction.. WHAT a wonderful feeling it is to truly NOT want to smoke.. THANK YOU SUSAN WEBBER!!! You have saved my life." Christine H.
- Susan's approach to hypnotherapy is calming and supportive. She also brings in other holistic practices like aromatherapy. All tailored to your needs and triggers to be tobacco free." B.B. H
- Freedom is the word to use.. Smoking no longer controls me or defines who I am and what I do... I don't have to worry about finding a place in public to smoke and no longer have to worry about family members finding out my dirty secret... I AM NOW FREE from all triggers as well as not wanting to smoke... Yes a thought here or there but nothing that triggers me to want to actually smoke... I am amazed how hypnotherapy works... I feel amazing and thanks to Susan I will be on a healthy path for the rest of my life... THANK YOU SUSAN for your amazing program and tips to stay on this wonderful journey... You are amazing and I am thankful to know you. Bridget H.
- I went to Laughlin on a biz trip, uncharacteristically had 3 cocktails, got to my room alone and found a full pack of smokes in the zippered pouch on the side of my suitcase while fishing for my phone charger. I looked at them, said - oh I don't need those, put them back and tossed them last night when I finally remembered they were there. HOW AMAZING IS THAT! In a weakened state, all alone with no one to see and I didn't want them WOW - how wonderful. I am very grateful to you for having so successfully helped me to slay the "nic nag" who always lived in my head during my other attempts. My pulmonologist took your name and almost fell off the chair LOL. I told him straight up it would NEVER happen so he was amazed I even made an attempt, nevermind had succeeded without ONE CRAVING! Thank you with my deepest gratitude. Peggy H.
- Susan played a major role in helping me to walk away from a smoking habit. I was a smoker for several decades and tried to quit several times but found myself always running to the store to get another pack of smokes before I could get through 24 hours. Those cigarettes controlled me! I talked to Susan and she shared with me her technique for using hypnosis along with coaching, guidance and support. I decided to take this step and am grateful I did. Susan guided me through a very special experience and provided materials for my success. Sometime during the session I simply became a non smoker and have remained smoke free since. I'm very pleased with the services Susan provided. She is a sincere and caring professional, promoting wellness with a blend of therapies. Maureen RP
- I did my research online and found three potential hypnotherapists I thought could help. After speaking with all three, Susan felt like a good fit for me. As an employee of John C Lincoln she helped many people from their (healthcare) to stop smoking. That let me know she knew what she was doing. It will be a year to the day on July 1 when I visited with Susan. One session and I was done! Haven’t had a cigarette since that first meeting. Thank you Susan, you changed my life.— Jeff F.
- Susan, you saved my life! I had severe pulmonary/COPD and cardiac conditions and my doctor told me I had to quit or it would not be good. I tried to use the patch and Chantix and it didn't work, it only made it worse. I was referred to you by my physician at John C. Lincoln and you made me feel so good about quitting. I didn't know anything about hypnosis other than the scary stuff I see on TV and was afraid of that. When you asked me to close my eyes and you talked to me about walking on the beach, it was so relaxing. You told me what we just did was hypnosis and I was surprised that it was that simple! I'd heard of guided imagery and that's what it is, right? You had me tell you what I wanted to see, hear, feel, smell and taste as a nonsmoker and that's what I believe made me have no cravings to ever smoke again! That was October 25, 2010, three years ago and I've never felt better! No more COPD and my heart condition has improved significantly! I thank you for literally saving my life! - Ynelda W
- I don't have personal experience of Susan's techniques for stopping smoking. But through my roommate I have seen how easy, painless, and stress free it is. I expected him to have withdrawal symptoms, munchies, fidgets, something... Truly I saw NO major symptoms what so ever. Amazing!!! If you're ready to stop smoking, she's is the lady I would suggest you go to for your journey!! She uses an obviously fantastic technique and she's a wonderful Soul!!! How could you lose? ~ Rebecca B
- I am doing great! Still a non-smoker :) no problems at all really it's been really remarkable and I've been telling everyone how cool it is! Every once in awhile it "occurs" to me that it should be time now but the thought just passes away with no real need associated with it. Every once in awhile I kind of miss it like you would someone you used to care about and never see anymore but then again you didn't really want to see them anyway... I think you understand what I mean. I am really happy and still in awe that it was so easy! Now I need to do the process and make it so I want to exercise so I can get my old body back! :) Sheila H.
- I quit smoking many times and would always go back when my stressful life would get too much for me. I came to see Susan at the request of my doctor who said she has been successful in the "tough" cases. I knew it would be an investment and compared to the costs of my health and the cigarettes, it was something I felt necessary. I only saw her once even though I was supposed to not stop until the 2nd session. Whatever happened during that first session made me realize that it was now or never. That was over 2 years ago and even though I've had some hard things happen in those two years, and even though I thought about smoking, I couldn't, it just wasn't the answer. I also believe it was divine intervention that brought me to you. Gabe L.
This is a small sample. They mostly say the same thing. They all tried the nicotine replacements. Many tried Chantix and had a bad experience. Others punished themselves with Cold Turkey. Hypnosis and other Mind-Body processes are quick and long lasting.